Avante Advertising Shares 7 Quotes To Inspire a Strong Mentality
on April 10, 2018
As entrepreneurs, leaders, and bosses our primary job is that everything we project is targeted towards our future. Anything innovative and creative — it should be put forward. At Avante Advertising, we value an unstoppable mindset. A question that all motivated individuals should ask themselves is not: “Who will let me?” the question should be “Who is going to stop me?” “Even though we have a rough idea of what the next few days will look like for us, we still don’t know because anything can happen at any time. Due to the fact that anything can happen, we constantly need to be challenged and stay at the top of our game because obstacles will approach whether we like them or not. Our mindset needs to match this and build an unstoppable attitude,” says Emilio Mayagoitia managing director of Avante Advertising.
Our representatives at Avante Advertising realize that it’s not always about what’s happening to you, but how do you handle situations that are forced on you. You can either back up and get intimidated or you can take charge and never quit. “That’s the mentality you need, never quit no matter what anyone says and does. Focus on your goal and push through,” says Emilio Mayagoitia of Avante Advertising. We have 7 quotes that we feel are the best in representing an unstoppable attitude.
1. If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent Van Gogh
2. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle
3. Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. –Jesus
4. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
6. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. –Erma Bombeck
7. Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him. –Booker T. Washington